Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pantone Color Report for Spring 2012

The Pantone color report for Spring 2012 is out!  I love these looks ahead at color and fashion trends.



Don't you think Swarovski's brand new color, Denim blue, would look marvelous with the Sodalite Blue?


I'm always happy to see pink in the forecast.  Hey, the Cabaret matches my hair color really well.  I'm a trendsetter!


And Swarovski's new Crystal Pink Color would look fabulous with the beachy blues and tans.


Are you planning a wedding or event with any of these colors?

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are very pretty! Especially love Swarovski's Denim Blue...

    Blessings & Aloha!
    Thank you for taking the time to pop over, and for your kind comment :o) Come back again...any time. I am following you now on GFC... How neat that you were born on Clark AFB.

    ReplyDelete